Devine Homes is led by Stella Devine. A graduate of Galway Institute of Technology and a member of The Society of Chartered Surveyor Ireland (SCSI). Stella has worked exclusively in the Athlone property market since 1996All enquiries are dealt with by the principle of the firm thus providing a reliable, professional and dedicated service at all times.
If you are thinking of selling or letting your property or looking to purchase or lease a commercial premises, expert advice and unrivalled service is only a phone call away.
Call us today and find out how Devine Homes can make all the difference!
Having sold some of the finest properties in Athlone and the Midland Area since 1996, we know how to deliver the best price for your property.
Our depth of experience proves we know this business inside and out. At Devine Homes, we pride ourselves on having the ability and expertise to provide an unrivalled level of customer care for our clientsWe are always available for you and we endeavour to make the process as smooth as possible, ensuring that the person you first meet will be the person you deal with throughout the sale.
Call us today and find out how selling or letting your home with Devine Homes can make all the difference!
Our let only package
When you contact our lettings department, a dedicated property manager will advise you on our services and give you a brief overview of what to expect when letting in the current market. We can advise what repairs or maintenance will be needed on your property to help achieve the maximum rental return on your investment. We can meet you at your property to carry out a rental valuation based on current market conditions and the demand for similar properties. We will compile an advertisement with photographs and place on our website,www.devinehomes.ie along with www.daft.ie,www.rent.ie and www.property.ie, and our facebook pagewww.facebook.com/devinehomesathlone all FREE OF CHARGE.
We can advise on further methods of advertisement if necessary.
• We will carry out viewings on demand and select suitable, professional tenants for your property, fully verifying all references provided. Devine Homes will then request final approval from you, the owner, before agreeing a letting and securing a deposit.
• Collect Security Deposit & 1st Months Rental Installment from the Tenant and transfer this to the landlords account.
• Detailed Inventory of Property Contents, forming part of the Lease Agreement.
• Take ESB & other utility readings on the day the Tenants move into the property & transfer the utility bill into the Tenant’s name.
• Prepare Tenancy Agreements for signing by the Tenant at the rented property and have witnessed by our Letting agent
• Devine Homes provide a personal move in service for your tenants where we demonstrate the workings of the property from heating controls to the location of the waste areas etc.
Devine Homes know that looking after a tenanted property can be extremely demanding and time consuming. As a Landlord, you must be on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to deal with any problems or emergencies that can occur in your property.
Our Letting & Management Services means that we deal directly with your Tenant on your behalf. This full management option suits those Landlords who do not have the time or may not want the hassle of managing property directly or may not live close to their property.
Our unique Management Services means that we deal directly with your Tenant on your behalf. So let’s tell you what our full management package involves and how it can benefit you the landlord.When a tenant is secured for your property all rental payments are made to us the agents. Any deductions are then made and the balance transferred to the landlords account. This is where our unique management software provides a transparent and stress free property management experience for agents, landlords and tenants.
Landlord and tenants can log on to our secure client area to see in the tenant’s case when the rent is due and in the landlord’s case when the rent is paid.
Our goal is to provide you, the property owner, the security and the comfort of worry-free rental property ownership at an affordable price.